ChooseDentalImplants.com is committed to maintaining strict qualifications for our advice experts and directory members.
Our screening process for members includes, but is not limited to, verifying:
Basic Directory Requirements
* Current dental license in good standing
* Malpractice insurance showing adequate coverage
* Specialty certificate (if applicable)
* For Non-Specialists: Proof of Advanced Training in Implant Dentistry either as part of an ADA-accredited Specialty Program or an Accredited Advanced General Dentist Program
Platinum and Expert Requirements
*For Platinum Members and Experts We require: additional educational , such as participation as faculty at a dental school and additional practice verifications, please contact us for details.
*For Experts who provide advice to consumers on ChooseDentalImplants.com, we also require:
Participation as faculty at a dental school and listing of publications in recognized third-party research journals.
Our ongoing Requirements for all members include:
* Routinely verifying renewal of dental license
* Confirming adequate malpractice insurance
* Members must demonstrate attendance in continuing education courses for dental implants which are academic-based.
* Reviewing patient feedback -- positive and negative