Theodore M. Grossman, D.M.D. has extensive experience in major hospital oral and maxillofacial surgery, including trauma,(orthdontic) orthognathic surgery and facial reconstruction surgery.
His practice now concentrates on office surgery including:
* Dental Implants
* Wisdom teeth Removal and Dental Extractions
* Management of Oral Pathology: Cysts Tumors, Infections
* Reconstruction of Jaw Structures and Preparation of Hard and Soft Tissues for Dentures, Bridges, Bone Grafting
* Endodontic Microsurgery (Root Canal Surgery)
* Intraoral Laser Surgery
* Anesthesia and Pain Control (General Anesthesia and intravenous sedation)
All surgical techniques are done with attention to sterility exceeding the guidelines of the ADA and OSHA Instrumentation. Office equipment and surgical tray setups are carefully prepared by our surgical staff who have extensive training in oral surgery and anesthesia.
Our equipment is state-of-the-art. Surgeries are done using fiberoptic lighting and magnification (Telescopic eye wear). Many procedures are done using the surgical microscope (the same technology used in fine neurosurgical nerve repair and eye surgery).